Do you have plans for this weekend? If not, have you considered visiting an Open House around Dover, Natick, & Wellesley?
Whether you are an active buyer or not, Open Houses are an important part of the buying (and even selling) process. Here are 5 Reasons Why Attending an Open House is a Smart Idea:
1. Get to know the neighborhoods you like and don't like.
2. See how the agents operate in the field.
3. Determine what your price point can afford throughout the area.
4. Identify what your next home "must have".
5. Learn from the other attendees questions.
Top 4 Open Houses This Weekend in Dover, Natick, & Wellesley
Sunday, July 1st From 11:30 - 1:00 pm
Walk to town and miles of trails from this sun filled 8 room, 4 bed, 2.5 bath gracious Co...
Sunday, July 1st From 12:00 - 1:30 pm
Lovingly maintained and tastefully decorated townhome close to the center of Natick yet tu...
Spectacular brick front Farm Hill Village residence sits in quiet cul-de-sac in one of Sou...
* Price Reduction
Please call for APPOINTMENT! Beautiful custom built home and conveniently located in the G...